Thursday, September 4, 2008

AshuSoft - Website Launch

Ever since I learned about windows and the internet, I wanted to have website of my own.

The long wait is finally over and my website www.ashusoft.com has been launched.

It features mostly email/messaging based tools like

AB Mass Mailer Pro

A tool to send larger number of files and folders by email
AB Mass Mailer Lite

Free and stripped down version of Mass Mailer Pro.
AB Attachment Extractor

Tool to browse (just like windows explorer) & automatically extract attachment from incoming mails
WinJunction

Tool to create Soft Link.
Stock Market Ticker

Tool to view live stock prices (Indian Stock Market Only)



None of the softwares published on this site were developed with the intention of selling. These were developed by Ashutosh for his personal use. But when he checked out similar products on the internet, there wasn't anyone that he could find. So, he decided to publish/sell them on the internet

Every product has a story which tells why it was written.
  • Stock Market Ticker - Earlier I used to trade a lot in stock market and my Demat account didn't had a very good interface. For the one which had good UI didn't work with my company's network due to network/proxy configuration. So, I made this application to keep track of stock market while working in office. Now I don't use it.
  • AB Mass Mailer - I had to send around 2 GB of photographs to my sister. So, I wrote this application. I could have easily uploaded it to some server, but I was free that time and choose to make a tool so that it can be used in any case.
  • AB Attachment Extractor - Well this was developed when I had to file my annual tax return (Income Tax) and I had to extract Demat account statements from my emails (I used to do Intra day trading everyday. So, there was one statement for each day. Just imaging opening over 200 mails and saving the attachment)
  • Win Junction- I wrote this application to organize my music library. I wanted to have a music/movie folder in more than one place.
Besides these there are lots of other softwares developed by me (of course for my personal use). I will be posting them as and when I get time.

No comments: